Sunday 13 May 2012

Welcome to my Blog



Welcome to tech-entrepreneur! My name is Okpala Obinna. Don’t feel like writing much on my first post, but let me tell you what this blog is going to be about.

Every weekend on Tech entrepreneur i would be posting articles that have to do mainly with two things:
  1. Tech
  2. Entrepreneurship

I’ll tell you how to write computer programs(java, C++, PHP, SQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript), Create Viruses, Cool shortcuts and helpful hints on Windows OS, Hacking, Web Development.  I will be updating you on new and emerging technologies and I will also be talking about Entrepreneurship.

The best news is that I’m always free and have lots of time to spare so don’t be shy or timid, ask me any question you need an answer to and I’ll surely answer you, if there’s any area of Computer Science or Entrepreneurship you are having a problem with, I don’t mind the homework, just ask the right question and you will receive the right answer.


Thanks a lot…………..
okpalaobinna24@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment